Are your gutters leaking? Gutters overflowing? Paint peeling?
An operable gutter system is important to channel water away from your basement, crawl space and foundation. Attention to proper guttering will protect the exterior and interior of your home or business, keeping moisture, mold and mildew away from people and possessions, that may be harmed by such exposure. Wilson Home Restoration has fabricated and installed gutter systems throughout the Chicago suburbs for many years, and build systems that direct water away from your valuable property.
A basic gutter system from Wilson Home Restoration includes:
- 5″ seamless aluminum gutter available in a wide range of colors. A larger, 6″ seamless gutter is available, that will handle larger roof areas and a quicker flow of water, and is appropriate exteriors with cedar shake, slate roofing or a higher pitched roof system.
- Gutters are always pitched or sloped to the downspout. New flashing will be installed where possible to ensure water will not drain behind the new gutter.
- Standard installs include hidden hanger brackets every 18″ – 24″ using 1 1/2″ stainless steel screws to ensure the system is strong enough to hold ice and snow.
- Hand-mitered corners to elimindate pre-made box or strip miters.
We also offer:
- Continuous copper guttering in 5″ and 6″
- 1/2 Round Guttering
- Standard size 2″ x 3″ downspouts and oversize 3″ x 4″ downspouts
- Gutter Roof protection in matching shingle colors covers the complete gutter allowing only water to enter, preventing clogging from leaves and unwanted debris
Call Wilson Home Restorations at 847.566.2300 today to schedule a no-cost, no-obligation consultation.